Friday, April 4, 2014

42º

42 degree day
an unbounded day of joy
all of my "should do's" are temporarily cancelled
rescheduled for "sometime" in the future
all of the pressure usually pushed on me
by myself
evaporates into tentative spring air
with an exhale of gratitude

42 degree day
you are dedicated to releasing creative energy
pent up and prevented from exploration
this energy has lay dormant
frustrated and still, it's meant to move
it's meant to flow out and return on different vibrations.
inspiration! my muse. you have not been around enough,
and for far too long.

today is light, my light is stronger
than it has felt in months.
i don't feel foolish smiling at the sun
movement is easier
and i am thankful for it.
unbounded joy
i remember what happens when i allow myself this kind of day
and miraculously, i am reminded that this joy is attainable
at any moment of my existence

or yours.










No comments:

Post a Comment